Need help on Death Cam

I’m looking to do a short pause with a small screen shake. I have no idea how to do this, I saw that in a later lesson their is a screen shake lesson which I watched and tried to implement but couldn’t. I also tried looking up random YouTube videos to try and get it. I feel like I’m just being dumb? I can’t tell. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Tehx,

If you already tried to implement something, especially if you followed one of our instructions, it would be great if you could share what you did and let us know where you got stuck.

“[B]ut couldn’t” is fairly vague. It could mean that you couldn’t because your computer grew legs and ran away. Or it could mean something else. Only you know what you mean, and we need an explanation which helps us understand what you mean. :slight_smile:

I mean I guess the “but couldn’t” goes along with, this is a beginner course and I don’t know how people took the “death kick” that was made and turned it into their own. None of this is making any sense to me and I’m sure I just need a better way of learning one on one. I’m just gunna end up deleteing this after a while, but I want the email to go through so I could at least say thank you for responding. But these courses aren’t helping me sadly.

Some people are not beginners. Other people completed the course first and implemented their ideas afterwards. And other people invest a lot of time to make their ideas work with their limited knowlegde. Don’t feel bad just because you cannot realise all your ideas immediately. If you stick with the problems, you’ll eventually be able to achieve your goals. It just takes time and effort. Since everybody is an individual learner, it might well be that our course is not a good source for your personal learning journey. Nobody can tell but you. Sometimes, we have to spend some time looking for a source that meet our personal needs. That’s fine.

Please feel free to ask our helpful community of students for advice over on our Discord chat server. Maybe somebody can give you a hint how to solve certain problems. :slight_smile:

Privacy & Terms