Need help bad - Weird glitch with raylib compiler

Ok, so for whatever reason I cannot make classes in new files anymore. Don’t really know what’s causing this, it just kind of started happening. When I try to compile I get an error, if I press “Show Errors” I get nothing of substance because there aren’t any and if I press “Debug Anyway” I get “…filepath…/main’ does not exists” or the same depending which class window I have open when I try to compile.

My best guess is that for whatever reason the compiler is seeing every file in the folder as the main file and gets confused but I don’t have the slightest clue on how to fix that. The worst part - I have two laptops and it’s happening on both :sweat:
Also, somehow old projects that already have classes in separate files in them compile fine but only for what’s already there, if I try to add a new class in a new header&cpp files - same problem
I can have classes in the main file but not in separate ones…

Error Messages

main.cpp
#include <iostream>
#include "raylib.h"
#include "Block.h"

const int WIN_WIDTH = 1280;
const int WIN_HEIGHT = 720;

int main()
{

Block block;

InitWindow(WIN_WIDTH,WIN_HEIGHT,"Project Test");

SetTargetFPS(60);
    while (!WindowShouldClose())
    {
        BeginDrawing();
        ClearBackground(WHITE);

block.Draw();

EndDrawing();
    }
    CloseWindow();
    return 0;
}
Block.h
#include "raylib.h"

class Block
{
private:
    Vector2 position;
    Vector2 dimensions;
    Rectangle collider;
public:
    Vector2 GetPosition() {return position;}
    Vector2 GetDimensions() {return dimensions;}
    Rectangle GetCollider() {return collider;}
    void Update();
    void Draw();
    Block();
    ~Block();
};

Block::Block()
{
    position = {0.0f,0.0f};
    dimensions = {10.0f,10.0f};
    collider = {position.x,position.y,dimensions.x,dimensions.y};
}

Block::~Block()
{
}

Block.cpp
#include "Block.h"

void Block::Update()
{

}

void Block::Draw()
{
    DrawRectangle(position.x,position.y,dimensions.x,dimensions.y,BLUE);
}

This is some code for the purpose of testing the crash, as you can see there is nothing that should be wrong with it, at least so far as I can tell.

Please help, this has been incredibly frustrating, especially because for a while I thought this was me doing something wrong in my bigger project with lots of spaghetti. I have two left hands when it comes to coding so I really don’t know how to fix this.

Privacy & Terms