Nature and temple scene in unreal

1 Like

beautiful work!

1 Like

Thank you very much. as a 13 year old i have literally no one to give me actual feedback on my projects. So again thank you

You don’t have parents that are impressed by this? Have you shown them? Did you do it all yourself? If so, it’s very impressive, keep at it. If you haven’t shown them, you should. I’d be proud if my kid were this interested in making/developing games instead of playing them! Which UE class are you taking?

1 Like

I don’t take any classes I am teaching myself how to use unreal

To answer your questions. i did these scenes scenes by myself but the assets which i used were not mine i used quixle’s assets and materials most of the part and i just did the water shader for the little river. I do tell my parents and they were impressed but if there is something that needs to be fixed my parents won’t really notice so i prefer a community to judge whether this is good or not.

That’s great! Keep doing that. If you’re allowed to, you might post a video of your level with a little tour next time so we can get a good look. Keep going! I saw a neat video from an epic artist on a level, I can’t find the video now though. sigh.

1 Like

happened to stumble across the video series again today, so found it. It’s the Quixel channel.

1 Like

At quick glance I thought the first picture was a real photo. I’m 20 now and I remember when I started this course when i was 15 and got stuck and stopped on the BullCowGame. Don’t stop like me and keep at it you won’t regret it (:

1 Like

Thank you soo much. this really inspires me to do other scenes. :smile: :smile:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms