Mythical Chess - Knight- Kitsune

Finally done with my knight!
Please welcome! 5-tailed Kitsune!

I did think of making an Alicorn or a Griffin for the Knight, since I had Kitsune as a Bishop, but figured it would be too small for a Bishop, so I put the lil foxy for the Knight :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

A fox chasing the rabbit …

1 Like

looking sweet, really nice and original work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sometimes enemies have to put their forces together to defeat a bigger evil :relieved:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :+1:

1 Like

Great job!

1 Like

Watch your back Rabbits! Foxy knight is behind you.

Alicorn, odd name. Looked up it is an non ‘real’ classical mythological beast combining Pegasus and a Unicorn, Pegacorn might be a better word!

Might still be better to stick a bit with tradition and have the Flying Unicorn as the knight so it has a horsy connection.

1 Like

Wolpertingers have wings. They’re air support :laughing:

I’ve known it as Alicorn since Sailor Moon days (12-13y ago) :rofl: I might try the horse figure, see how it goes, but I don’t want it to be visually bigger than bishop, which was supposed to be Kitsune. I might do it on evil side, because there bishop is supposed to be taller, in how I imagine it

1 Like

:grin: Looks up Sailor Moon. I am old more classical Greek and Roman than Manga?

1 Like

Also can’t forget Norse and Ancient Egypt :laughing: my first thought about this chess was to make it Egypt deities themed, but I settled on mixed, because all of the cultures have awesome creatures, I just couldn’t stick with one :joy: (that, and on some creatures I don’t have enough courage to attempt them :joy::sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

So coool! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice work :smiley:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms