My Zombie AI not following me. HELP!

My Zombie AI is not following me idk where i went wrong

My outliner doesn’t even show the AI controller

Here are the pawn settings aswell.

And my NavMesh Bound Volume is also covering the whole map but still the zombie is not moving neither following me

Help me solve it, and there is a small delay in aiming when I click my right mouse button the player takes some time to aim why can’t it aim immediately if anyone know this pls lemme know that too but the bigger issue rn is why my zombie not following me where did I went wrong? Thank You! <3.

You’re set as player 0?

My player was not set to 0 but when I set the player to 0 the asset is not being saved.

Here are the logs if you need them: ZombieGame.log · GitHub

Hmm now that is strange. First off, does the AI chase you now when set to player 0?

When it is set to Player 1 it will save?

No it still does not. And I tried changing it to player 1 as well it does not save and it does not chase.

1 Like

I found this

“[2024.10.19-08.30.30:021][593]LogAssetEditorSubsystem: Opening Asset editor for Blueprint /Game/_Main/Blueprints/BP_FirstPersonCharacter.BP_FirstPersonCharacter”

If you open the asset editor, is it named twice somewhere? (BP_FirstPersonCharacter.BP_FirstPersonCharacter)

UPDATE: nvm! I believe that is normal… No idea why but I have the same thing pop up…

Privacy & Terms