My VR Goals

Hi,

I just started to Unreal VR Dev Course and i would like to share my goals. I’ve been developing a VR fair gallery for my company. We have HTC Vive Pro Eye. I would like to learn how to walk and create User Interface. Thank you for creating this content. I also would like to see Steam VR Tracking. I don’t know much about right now. I’m planning to watch the course and apply the things that i learn to my side project. I also will apply SteamVR Tracking.

Kind regards

1 Like

I was just continue to the course and in the 5th lecture i saw the lecturer using the similar enviroment that we have. I am so exited to continue.

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the community and the course.

It’s actually pretty easy to switch between devices. It’s really handy to have more than one device to work with. When I started out we had WMR, Vive and access to a Oculus Rift headset for testing and it really helped with the process.

These days, WMR is pretty much dead - UE5 doesn’t support it and most people can’t afford the HTC prices so Quest 2 is the device to target. I myself have both the Quest 2 and an HP Mixed Reality headset, which to be honest is pretty useless these days.

Good luck with the course and I hope you enjoy it.

Privacy & Terms