My Very First Blender Render!

First time doing anything in Blender. Whay do y’all think?

9 Likes

Welcome to this site.
Take some time to look around and take part, support, and encourage other students.

Well done, the first of many hopefully.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community.And good work on your first scene.Love your brick wall and the yellowish light.

1 Like

This is would be a good setting for a game. I like the lighting, it has a quiet late night vibe to it. If this was game, I’d play it.

Welcome to the community!

2 Likes

I really appreciate the support and feedback!

1 Like

So creative for your first time, i love it

1 Like

Second Try using some of the knowledge from the second section!

6 Likes

How do come up with all this idea to model all this assets
As for me I have only complete section: well, stair and rocket scenes
Will I be able to do any of this With the part I have learn so far

Cause I don’t know what to try With I have learn so far

Any help please

1 Like

goodjorb

2 Likes

Here is what I have done going through this course:

1. I follow the instructions through for each project.
  2. At The end of the section I create a separate work, something different, to test what I learned.

I suggest, therefore, continuing on first. Because you will be re-using most, if not all, of what you have already learned over, and over, and over again. Following along will give you the repetition you need.

The 1 side project at the end of the section is to help solidify what you have learned. However, this may not always be feasible.

The animation section, for example, would be a hard one to start from scratch all over again. In this case, I would suggest putting in extra effort in the end project instead.

Other later projects are also hard to do this with- I am still working on a modular set, and it has been about a year now- and I have not created another detailed animal (yet).

4 Likes

I only got the reference just now: Strong-Bad reference? If so, it has been years since I had seen anything of the sort- I don’t think decades yet, but soon.

2 Likes

Close, very close!

1 Like

Great looking scene. Nice work. Have fun!!

Privacy & Terms