My version of Toon Tanks (Showcase)

Hey everybody, I thought I’d share my version of Toon Tanks that I created following this tutorial. The part I like most is the Tank engine sound, I used Meta Sounds so I could increase the pitch when the tank is accelerating. Thank you to GameDev.tv for posting excellent quality tutorials, I have learned so much since starting them, especially the C++ ones, I had zero experience before starting them, but now feel like I’m getting a grasp on it.

2 Likes

Very cool!
I’m a big fan of all the sound effects, and the fancy recharging health bar :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for checking it out! Ive been wanting to make more games from tutorials but lost some motivation recently, I’m hoping to get back into it soon.

Do you have anything you have created?

Best of luck in finding the motivation again!
I have nothing polished or published currently, but I’m learning and working on it :slight_smile:
Currently polishing up the ToonTanks a bit… It’s fun, I just wish I had more time to spare. But I’m glad I found these courses!

1 Like

Nice :slight_smile: It slithly reminds me old game “Battle City” for NES (8-bit nintendo console from 80`s).

1 Like

Privacy & Terms