My version of Project Boost_Expedition Pearl

Meet exciting unexpected creatures and environments.
Face the danger and beauty of it. Expedition “Pearl” begins.

1level6

Welcome to my version of Project Boost.
I was very exciting to create this game and I’m pretty happy with the result, but I’d love to get any feedback from you.
Tried to keep the game not too hard to play (so you could explore all 5 levels). Should I make it harder?
My main focus/aim was on different level challenge and keeping my theme.
Overall, pretty excited about this section of course and really happy to see a number of great works, which you have done, guys!
Thank you for your time

http://www.sharemygame.com/share/b413a298-b71e-4e70-823d-311a8c938fcd

Controls:
A_D
Engine:
space

1 Like

Lovely! The fifth level was pretty hard and took a lot of tries but that’s how it should be and is about figuring out the right manoeuvring for every obstacle. I think the difficulty challenge was just right, doesn’t need to be harder than that. A good twist to the control system and clever idea with the swarm of fishes pushing the rocket in their direction in such a way that you can still sort of weave in and out of them. Sounds like clever programming! Great underwater theme too.

I enjoyed that.

Btw, at the beginning I was dodging the air bubbles and then realised that was just the background, lol.

1 Like

Thank you Tej for your feedback, I really appreciate it. I am very happy you liked the game and had a great time playing it!
As for the fishes I wanted them to feel more “alive”, so had to make some code. It’s nice you noticed that.
As for bubbles I really wanted to add some “water” effect (something to remind that we are underwater), so found a great free bubble asset in the asset store. Did not expect dodging happens :slight_smile:
Thanks again for your time!

1 Like

Privacy & Terms