My Triplex code until now(based on gods ){my own story}

#include<iostream>
void gameintro()
{
    std::cout<<"Hi Brave Warrior"<<std::endl<<"My name is Coeus Titan of intellect"<<std::endl<<"You should answer my riddles to enter this maloseum of destiny, so are you ready to take up the challenge. You dont even have second chance(LOL)";
    std::cout<<"you should eat three types of apples"<<std::endl;
}
int level1()
{
gameintro();
std::cout<<"Welcome to your first demise.";
int CodeA=3;
    int CodeB=4;int CodeC=5;
    int Sum=12;int Prod=60;
    std::cout<<"you should eat a total of"<<Sum<<"apples"<<std::endl<<"and when you multiply each type of apples by its quantity that you have consumed you should get"<<Prod<<"apples"<<"guess the answer correctly or my cousin satan is waiting for you to invite you as his guest for the rest of your life(evil)";
   int GuessA,GuessB,GuessC;
   std::cout<<"Choosoe ypur answer wisely";
   std::cin>>GuessA>>GuessB>>GuessC;
   if((GuessA==CodeA&&GuessB==CodeB&&GuessC==CodeC)||(GuessA==CodeC&&GuessB==CodeA&&GuessC==CodeB)||(GuessA==CodeB&&GuessB==CodeC&&GuessC==CodeA))
   {
       std::cout<<"Well Done Warrior \n"<<"Onto to your next demise\n";return 1;
   }
else
{
std::cout<<"You have failed your tribe's pride kneel before me and offer your head\n";
}

return 0;
}
int level2()
{
    std::cout<<"Welcome to your second demise.\n";
    std::cout<<"My name is master hyperion the nordic slayer \n"<<"Say me if you kill 2 people out of 5 and give life to 9 people what is the total population infront of you \n";
    int Ans=12;
    int Guess;
    std::cin>>Guess;
    if(Guess==Ans)
    {
std::cout<<"Well done you have cleared the obstacles in your way to maloseum, now you can enjoy yourself in the hospitality of pleasure angels and all kinds of comforts what ever you named it.\n";
return 2;
    }
    else
    {
        std::cout<<"sorry kid you failed. Gaurds throw him into the dungeon again.\n";
    }
    return 0;
}
void playgame()
{
    int Level=1;
    while(Level!=2)
    {
      Level=level1();
      if(Level==1)
      {
          Level=level2();