My ToonTanks or KillTheMinotaur mini game

Hey everyone😊!!

After I finished the ToonTanks section, I thought of adding some things of my own, and in the end I made something a bit different, with its base being all the things we did in the section. It took more than I thought it would take, but it was worth it.

I created a mini shooting game that the player enters a labyrinth-like place. It has quite some enemies and loots that can make the player’s pawn stronger. The ultimate goal is for the player to find the Minotaur, something like a boss, and kill it.

Massive thank you for all the things you taught us in this section, it was all so interesting and so fun, and for inspiring me and helping me to make this game. It is not something much or something perfect, but it is definitely quite better than I expected it to be when I began making it.

If anyone is interested in playing it, you can find it here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dws6u-d8AKtOb38dVjtyG5PSMoSUPC1Y?usp=sharing

You can see how the game looks in the photos I uploaded:

Wow, this looks amazing! It kind of has a style like a game called Little Nightmares which I really like. I also love the graphics and how the ground has reflection.

1 Like

What a compliment to tell me it reminds you Little Nightmares🥰!!! The reflections are not so much on me cause I didn’t make the textures. I should have written it. But still, I’m glad you like it and thank you very very much!!!

1 Like

Privacy & Terms