My timer says 0:0 at the end of a playthrough

Hi, I’m not sure why this is happening. My minute and second variables both have default values of 0.

The first image is in the character, and the second is in W_Timer. Third is in w_mainmenu.

Can you help me figure out what’s happening?

Thanks

I would recommend reviewing the video again. At a glance it mostly looks ok but i have a feeling something is not quite right.

I did this slightly differently as I used a single counter, seconds. Then I Did an int divide by 60 to get minutes and used a modulus 60 to get seconds. This eliminates the need for the check every time for seconds above 60 and a second counter.

If it is coming out wrong it could also be related to your widget.

Review the video anyway and let me know how you get on. I’ll take a proper look tomorrow.

Ok, this is the only thing I can see that is different:

This ensures that when it creates the save slot, it can then proceed to save. Without this, first time it tries to save, it won’t

OK I’ll review it again. I added the code in your second image and I saw no changes. So I’ll have to redo all of the timer videos.

Thanks for the help.

Let me know what you find. It’s going to be something small, it always is.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms