My simple shooter mega challenge showcase

Finally, successfully manage to finish the course. It was a great journey.

I have implemented Main Menu, Pause Menu, Graphics Quality Switch, Exit Game, First Person Perspective, and enemy counter in the simple shooter project

here is the showcase youtube video

6 Likes

Congratulations on finishing the course!

1 Like

Looks great :sunglasses:. Well done!!!

When I get to those lessons I hope mine looks half that good!

1 Like

Thanks. Don’t forget to show us your game!

Oh man, after seeing your demo, I won’t embarrass myself by posting an attempt :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

In the meantime, I have the excuse of only being 1/2 way through the “Toon Tanks” lessons and still finishing up “Building Escape”. With a new computer soon and Christmas on the way it won’t be sometime in January before I start.

But after seeing your showcase can’t wait until I start :sunglasses:. And you have given me something to aim for in terms of quality!

2 Likes

Hi. Great work on your own Simple Shooter game. May I know how to implement Main Menu and Pause Menu? Been struggling about this.

Looks amazing!! Great work! I really like the first person perspective switch! did you do this with c++? if so I would love to see the code, if you wouldn’t mind sharing :smiley:

Again, looks freaking awesome!

Hi I found some good youtube videos and followed them and it worked.
here are the links:

I have also adjusted some Blueprint code for Widget & game focus

Hope this will help you and good luck with your project.

3 Likes

I implemented it using quick small blueprint code but you can use c++ as well.
here is the youtube video i follow

3 Likes

Thanks mate for the video tutorial link.

1 Like

I would also like to say thanks for the links as well - these will be a great help when I eventually get to these lessons.

Thanks again mate!

1 Like

Thanks so much for sharing!!! Take care!

1 Like

Privacy & Terms