My Renders from the "3D models for beginners

14 Likes

Welcome to this site.
Take some time to look around and take part.

You waited until you had several good models to show!
Great little steam engine. Extra work done on the basic barns section too makes it a nice whole scene.
A whole alien Mayan pyramid scene too!

4 Likes

8 Likes

Great bowling scene and the chess set is coming on very well.

4 Likes

7 Likes

I really like the lighting and color. Particularly on well, the temple and the chess set.

3 Likes

5 Likes

All of your models looks amazing!
And Thank you for sharing your works with us.
Nice farm render!Love the little cart and the clouds.The shadows on the cloud looks nice.
Nice night themed alien pyramid.Love the background and the spaceships.Nice texture on the pyramid too!!
The red light coming from inside the Well looks amazing!!Nice arrangement of roof tiles by the way!
Love the little train and the track.Looks awesome!Amazing job on that.Looks like its gonna be a bumpy ride considering the wheels! :wink:
Nice bowling alley and smash scene.Nice texture on the alley by the way.Love it.
Glassy material on the white pieces in the chess scene looks amazing.Great lighting too!
Nice lamp!!The yellow lighting looks amazing!
Overall All of your works looks Amazing.Marvelous job.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Nice dungeon, good metal grille door addition.

3 Likes

My bug from Metaballs

6 Likes

Nice modular dungeon.Lots of fun and details. As NP5 said nice addition of metal grille.Great world color and lighting by the way.

2 Likes

Awww!! He looks so cute. Nice work. Looks so great and realistic.
Great addition of shoes :rofl:. Looks comfortable.

3 Likes

Great bug creature!
Shouldn’t it have shoes on all its feet? :rofl:
6 legged bug.

4 Likes

How do come up with all this idea to model all this assets
As for me I have only complete section: well, stair and rocket scenes
Will I be able to do any of this With the part I have learn so far

Cause I don’t know what to try With I have learn so that

Any help please

Good models so far, and we can see the progress. I hope that you have enjoyed the course up to this point.

Thanks for sharing!

@Habassium: I have noticed that you have at least three posts basically copy and pasted. I would suggest that you either create one topic as a question/get help topic, or stick to one topic. Too many of these might look like spamming of some sort.

4 Likes

@Habassium
When you first picked up a pencil and made marks on a piece of paper, it was the first steps to understanding the pencil as a tool. With practice eventually your marks began to look like a simple house, flower or person. Later you learnt to control the pencil to write complicated shapes consistently, that are letters, which can then be made into words, eventually able to write a book.

Keep learning this much much more complicated tool, Blender. Then eventually only your imagination will limit what you can create.

3 Likes

Okay thanks for the advice

1 Like

And there was my first and last attempt to make myself hahaha

5 Likes

These are all really good!

Very fun to look at!

3 Likes

Privacy & Terms