My Realm Rush Prototype

I have added fire particles in enemy’s ram after hit.

Link:-

4 Likes

Congratulations on your prototype! :partying_face:

1 Like

Thank you :grinning:

Just gave your game a quick playtest.
The games Solid all particle systems works well and like that you added a score to track how many enemies killed.
Only thing that I would say could do with a tweak is the difficulty, once you get to about 170 score you can place enough towers to get enough kills so that you have over 1000 gold. Maybe you could increase the cost of the towers every time you kill a certain number of enemies. One small thing as well when you do obtain over 1000 gold the text box isn’t big enough so it ends up under the gold text and partly off screen.

I really like the layout of the game and the bridge. The rams parked in the enemy castle and when weak they catch fire was a nice touch too.

Well done on the prototype Sagar :+1:

1 Like

Thank you for your valuable feedback, I am glad you like the game. I’ll look into it and will fix it in further update.

Thank You for playing :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

This is really cool! I like the main menu you implemented as well, that’s pretty neat.

1 Like

think i beated it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ve let the game running with this setup bc 3 range towers don’t shoot and its just getting to a point where all these towers cant handle a train of 5

1 Like

Thank you for playing… its because I set the range low for towers. Still I will look into it. :grinning:

Thank You :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Privacy & Terms