Body done

1 Like

Now the hair

Ehhhh

Scissor accident

First brush

Made scruffy again

5 Likes

And just for fun. Trying out hairdressing with long hair - a case of “don’t change your dayjob”

Quite liking this exercise, also since I do sculpting in RL and wanting to do digital sculpting was a reason I wanted to learn Blender.

2 Likes

Very good job on modelling.
I had the same hair problems with the ears, clothing hairs.
And I like your eyes too.
Well done.

Thanks. For the eyes I made a copy of the spheres and defines a cilinder to go through them. Then I added a substract Boolean on one and an intersect on the other. That way I could give the two a different colour.

Very nice job! Has to agree, you did very nicely with the modeling and eyes

1 Like

Good work, I love the mesh !

2 Likes

That is a fantastic model! Great work, and I love the eyes too!

I really struggled with the ears, I couldn’t figure out how to get that kind of wrap around at the base. how did you model the ears?

Thanks. The ears were quite a bit of work and I did a lot of detail sculpting there to get the shape right. Both from the outside as well from inside the model. I also had a lot of reference material and it helps to know RL sculpting.

On 29-12-16, 07:45 Ben Keene <gamedev@discoursemail.com> wrote:

GymMammoth

December 29

That is a fantastic model! Great work, and I love the eyes too!

I really struggled with the ears, I couldn't figure out how to get that kind of wrap around at the base. how did you model the ears?

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

Minghua_Kao

August 16
Now the hair Ehhhh[image] Scissor accident[image] First brush[image] Made scruffy again[image]

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Privacy & Terms