My Playtesting Results! (I added a twist to the game!)

I got a lot of feedback from my friends, and I actually improved some things in the game and made a little twist inside of it before they tested it.

First I made some instructions, implemented the art and gave a hint for difficulties in main.cpp

Then I added difficulties inside the game with hints to what the word can be in main.cpp

After that I created a struct in FBullCowGame.h with the words I wanted for each difficulty

I created in FBullCowGame.h and defined in FBullCowGame.cpp what I wanted it to do

And the game now plays like this

Everyone told me the game was user friendly, easy to understand, funny (it had some internal jokes we have) and level of difficulty balance (as some told me they had a tough time and other manage to answer them all fast).

About seven people play tested it and the mayor improvement suggested was that when the game outputs the bulls and cows result of the guess it also has art represented that matches the current try left.

In other words if the current try is 4/5 the bull and cow will look very bad (in a funny way) and if you lose the poor Bull and Cow appear dead or cooked!

I had a lot of fun with this challenge!
Thanks to everyone that took the time to read my post!

Have an awesome day everyone! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great job with this one (especially difficulty levels), also, I like the LoL touch! :wink:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms