My playable hoppy days prototype

I wanted to try exporting as html with this one. :slight_smile:

https://v4.itch.io/hoppy-days

password: bunny

1 Like

Updated to Lecture 46 challenge result. Added portal to win the game.

Finished this section and updated the game to end result.

It’s good but I got some issues… The character is already moving when i start to play the game… it’s going forward without any input from me :confused: It stopped after I have reach the wall, and I could control the bunny without problem. One more thing, sometime I can jump even when my bunny is still in the air… don’t know if it’s on purpose or not :wink:
These issues can be relate to html export which is a little buggy from what i have heard

hmm, that’s weird. I tested the html export once more and I haven’t got those problems at all. :confused: Are you using Firefox as your browser? I may have read Godot games work best on that.

I tested it with google chrome ! I should try again!

So, i have try on my surface go this time, and it’s fine this time for the automatic movement ! the only things i can suggest: the game resolution is to high for a game in a web browser , even on my msi 15’

Thanks for the suggestion. I presumed that anyone who plays it uses full HD resolution. I’ll see if I come back to this later because I’m on full throttle in the next section. :smile:

The level was quite fun for as long as it worked (I’m using a fairly obscure browser: Vivaldi).
For some reason when I was on the first set of higher platforms with spikes, Spikemen and low clouds the collision seemed to screw up where two big platforms met with a tiny gap between them. I couldn’t play past that, because the game was caught in a strange jitter.

If you can, please provide a windows binary for your next game.
But apart from that: Nice work!

Thanks! I can quickly export this also as an exe. :smile: It should be there in a couple of hours.

I removed the html version due to being so buggy if played on other browsers than Firefox. Uploaded the .exe version

2 Likes

Nice! Now it works and I could play through the whole thing!
Again, nice work on the level!

1 Like

Privacy & Terms