My pieces of modular Sci-fi corridor without textures

I think it is ready to export to Unreal.

8 Likes

In Unreal with textures:

Now, to do some decals!

11 Likes

This is awesome :smiley:

2 Likes

Looks great put together.

Though that wall colour choice is going to be hell to clean all the blood and gore from after the fight is won.
New game idea. lol. Cleaning up after the military. Race against time. You have to wipe every area clean or the aliens sprout up again, are reborn, somewhat miffed from having been splatted before. Cleaning equipment can get upgraded like weapons in the standard point and shoot.

3 Likes

I don’t know if I would play it! It would be very, very stressful. :rofl:

With some neon holograms made in Gimp. No sure about the holograms in the walls, perhaps it would be better made a simple paint sign.

7 Likes

Not keen on the neon holograms they seem unconnected to any of the places you have them. Would anyone go to the trouble of holograms just to say what deck/corridor you are in when a simple paint sign does the job? The plain walls could have some computer like input station/panel?

3 Likes

Yes, I haven’t began to make the details, only the modular structures. Tomorrow I will begin with terminals, furniture and other ornaments. I would like to make some holograms, but you are right, they are disconnected. I have to think how to make some kind of beam of light that comes out of somewhere, perhaps not for the signs, but for something like a terminal screen?. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Looks cool! Though my imagination of scify environments is “more shiny”… plus I would modify a bit materials that it’s not so uniform (either add some scratches, or even some noise to roughness that would suggest that would add some “realism” to it).

2 Likes

Wow!

1 Like

You are right, it is uniform. I was thinking in using clear coat shader in Unreal to give more “shiny” and irregular looking, like a car paint material, but I don’t know if it will be too expensive to use in all the structure.

1 Like

With clearcoat shader. It is shiny!:

8 Likes

Looks way better in my opinion. Btw. have you forgotten to turn on AA or didn’t do a smooth shading (or maybe added too little geometry): the doorway look not round enough…

Solved! I forgot to export the tangent space. :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Wow, this is really good!

2 Likes

Awesome!

2 Likes

Lol, to nitpick a bit :stuck_out_tongue:. The cables or pipes (or whatever those colorful things are) might look better with less saturated colours (just guessing)

2 Likes

It is missing the glass. Since I will use a “fake” glass material that is way cheaper than glass but more “gridded”, I though it was better to give the tubes high saturated color. Will try tomorrow to see how it looks. Thank you for your suggestions! It is looking way better! :smiley:

2 Likes

amazing work

1 Like

Thank you!

Privacy & Terms