My Obsticle course

6 Likes

I like it. You got a few little gaps just incase someone is feeling really slick, can you make it through them without hitting? Plus you had really good timing on the falling bricks and rollers, was that all timed or triggered by another event?

1 Like

Thanks!
To answer your questions, no, you can’t make it through the small gaps, It open the map a little bit more with those gaps but also can bait some people into thinking they may be able to squeeze through.
The falling objects were timed, I was timing my runs a bit and just synced the objects to it.

1 Like

Ah cool. I triggered my boxes to fall.

First I added a huge box and placed smaller boxes on top of it, then set it to invisible (clicked the tick thing to turn off the visible mesh).
I added a little box for a trigger, then in the OnTrigger() I deleted the big invisible box and all the boxes on top of it fall. I know its probably not the right way to do it but I felt so proud of myself :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, good job!
I was a bit lazy and just stuck with the timers for now, though I’m sure i’ll use triggers in the future :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

The timing was really well done! I thought it was triggered by another event. Pretty cheeky for you to put those trap gaps there btw

2 Likes

Thank you! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Privacy & Terms