My modular chopper

not gonna lie seeing some of the amazing renders that a lot of people did is kind of demoralizing in a way but that just goes to show i still have a lot to improve on and an imagination to reignite (the main reason that i am taking this course and the drawing course lol) i might not have mind blowing render of very well detailed vehicles but i think i still did a good job so to anyone else who may have gotten demoralized like i did remember you will ALWAYS improve just keep going at it! i plan to redo this section of the course after i complete the rest of it!

6 Likes

YES!
Good observation! We get sometimes impressed by other people’s work. But as you said, you can do the challenges a second (or third time). This means also that some of us have more Blender skills at the start.

But here on Game Dev, it is all about learning Blender. To learn the process of creating 3D art. It’s not who creates the best pyramid or the best tank. For sure, we all want to create beautiful imagery. But if you want to learn, show you and publish your progress. You can learn a lot by showing a failure. So don’t be shy, post your progress, add some comments on how you made it, or what kind of problems you encountered.

Let other people learn from your insights and errors. And improve yourself step by step.

Like your beautiful helicopter, a bit SciFi. Your engine/cannons are detailed while your blades are simple. Adding more details to the overall design, will improve the outcome. Tiny reflections, tiny nuts, bolds, and textures give the viewer more to look at.
Follow the lessons, build up your Blender skills, and then do these challenges again …

3 Likes

Very nice helicopter.

The blades are probably short?

1 Like

Privacy & Terms