My Mayan Pyramid!

Hello!
This is my Mayan Pyramid. I tried a fer things like adding a cut on a side, some light, and a UFO Vibes top, I’m pretty satisfied but i’d like to know what you thing about it! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi,Your pyramid scene looks amazing.Nice work dude.Love the different colors for the stairs,and the other details.The emitting surfaces looks cool.The top of the pyramid looks cool with the lighting too!

But can you increase the lighting a teeny tiny bit so that the details are much more clearer(But if you are going for this dark theme like right now,Its more than fine, OK…)Also if your idea is to make it look like there is water in the bottom step you can increase the lighting and decrease the roughness of the water material to make it more reflective and make the scene much more awesome.You can also place a moon in the sky and also increase the number of emitting torches if you want.

Also can you take a render in a way that it looks like looking from the bottom of the pyramid to the top(lower angle.)It will be much awesome with the white lighting at the top.
You can use my pyramid scene as a reference for the low angle render(First image).

But its more than fine if you don’t have the time.Your pyramid scene already looks awesome.

1 Like

Very nice whole pyramid, with additions!
Try a human height shot of it rather than bird’s eye.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms