My low poly house

4 Likes

Welcome to the community!

The house is amazing, has lots of details and incredible lighting, as for the scene as a whole, the color is amazing, wonderful job!

1 Like

thank you, I did go to school for Game Art but became a .net application programmer instead. I learned 3d Studio Max, but the cost was too much to keep current. It has been 13 years since I have done any 3D work. I forgot how much I love it. There is a small learning curve to Blender, but I think I am getting the hang of it. Blender has come a long way. Thanks again for the comment.

2 Likes

It is nice to get back into something that you love, I do unity myself but I have seen how far blender has come , wish you the best with your gamedev journey.

Also the amount of time you’ve spent away from 3D work is basically how old I am lol, glad your getting back into it!

Yes, it is. Well if you need any C# help in your unity projects let me know. I have been programming C# since 2002. We won’t talk about how old I am but I have a son who worked on Fortnight if that gives you a ballpark figure. Nice to meet you.

1 Like

Nice to meet you as well, I actually turn 15 tomorrow, I have coded since I was 8, but when your that age it’s hard to pay attention to these things, I have only programmed at a good pace for a year, I’ll let you know if I have issues, nice to meet you too!

well happy birthday a day early.

1 Like

Thank you!

Welcome to this site.
Take some time to look around and take part, support, and encourage other students.

Great result.
You will soon be used to Blender after a Max past experience, it is only finding things.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms