My Level Design and game vision

I got a bit carried away again with my vision of the zombie runner game.
I made some new models in blender for this game:
my Church:

which comes with its graveyard with some unfortunate people that lived in the village that were buried here :

(sorry @ben)

no way out:

the cabin in the woods:

over head view:

from this view you can see a lot more that I haven’t shared just didn’t want to overload this post.

I don’t know if it will all fit in the main game but I kept going with what I did want the game to look like and I will try to keep to it as much as I can.

hope that you have liked what you have seen, feel free to ask me any questions. thanks for looking.

4 Likes

I really like what you’ve done here, it’s great, especially seeing your work from Blender coming across also.

As you have the gravestone I have to assume there may be a Ben Zombie model coming? He should probably come with a microphone :wink:

Thanks Rob, I have yet to start the blender course I am still trying to finish this unity course then I will move on the the blender before tackling unreal engine (these course are great).

I didn’t think about a Ben the zombie! I think I might have to tackle that I like that idea will see if I have the capability.

1 Like

Ah, I thought when you mentioned Blender you meant from things you’d created after taking the course etc… all looking really good in any case.

hehe, it would be quite funny… would need a sound effect, a kinda groaning version of “loose” too :smiley:

Ha ha yes! really sure he would appreciate that :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I am pretty much self taught on blender and after I enrolled on this course I saw the blender course and thought that it would be good to get rid of my bad habits and learn more advanced modelling techniques.

1 Like

When your Zombie Runner is complete, it would be great to have a play on it if you are happy to showcase it on here etc :slight_smile:

thanks for your kind words rob, I am hoping the lessons go the way I am hoping so I can keep to my vision.

1 Like

Very nice, @Michael_Bridges will like this.

3 Likes

Very nice, let us know when there’s a playable build :slight_smile:

2 Likes

definitely, will do. :thumbsup:

1 Like

just a quick update to my project, I have to say that I am enjoying this module its really letting my creative side go wild.

some quick screenshots of how the feel of the game looks.

I still have a big list of the things that I would like to do and getting through them slowly :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks good. When do you think your game will be finished

1 Like

I am trying to get it as perfect as possible, but if the timings fall right for me I would say another week left till I should have it finished.

2 Likes

Hello everyone, I feel like I am at a point now where I want to share what I have done for this game since my original post on my vision I added a lot more to this game, please take a look and let me know what you think I don’t feel that it is perfect it could definitely benefit from a lot more tweaking.

I tried to export this under webGL but there were a lot of performance issues so it is a straight exe file. so I have had to upload this separately and shared the link:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar5gPpnEaX2iou4VB9qCUVF8OMHlog

1 Like

Privacy & Terms