My Laser Defender

Made my own ships sprites and switched controls to only mouse, its more fun, I believe. Bailed on complexity of any sort in terms of waves and enemies. I want to add a lot more to this game, but it must be kind of enough for now…? Continuing with the course, at last… Cheers!

5 Likes

It looks incredible! Keep up the great work with the course.

1 Like

Nice game!

Loved that you added health bars for bigger enemies, that often frustrates me to no end in this sorts of games, not knowing how long it will take to take down an enemy.

1 Like

nice man
I like about your game is mouse input that’s easy to play
My complete game is coming soon with different powers-up(like various pattern in firing and missiles and bombs) and enemy and different bosses at each level
I am working on patterns of firing . here is demo
LasserDefender5

2 Likes

Hey, that’s awesome… I must say that you should make those planets in the background move much slower, they seem to move like some very small objects right now… And i believe i see something that looks like galaxies here that are moving even faster than the planets… if I am seeing right, they should be far behind all the stars and planets and basically not move at all, because they should be most distant elements here… :slight_smile: Keep it up, cant wait to check the game :slight_smile:

1 Like

you are right bro !
but I tried it and found it distracting from game play because planets are much bigger than our core-game objects
now working on power ups and their movement patterns
LasserDefender 6
till lots of things are in the to do list

doing this by lerp its amazing

Privacy & Terms