My Laser Defender

Finally completed this game, took me almost a month, the code is a mess but everything work as intended. Anyway i had a lot of fun and can’t wait for the next section.

6 Likes

As for learning project - this is 10/10!
Good sprites, beautiful background and power-ups - awesome!

This is a hardcore difficulty game, but I succeeded in 3019 pts. In my game was the same thing, so I downgraded the difficulty in my Space Caravan (Laser Defender) in order to make it more playable for usual players. Good luck in the next sections, friend!

1 Like

Great work. Love the power ups, ship turning animations and the towers.

1 Like

OK. I played all the laser defender projects that people made, and this one is definitely my favourite! I love the way the lasers move, the weapon upgrades and health pickups and the boss fights are amazing!

1 Like

I kinda wish I saw this before I’d finished my version: RiotCop. Level design, progression and boss fights were nicely done. Still struggling to get past the first towers, but I’ll keep trying :smiley: - the difficulty is what brings you back.

Well done! I would love if you can share how you managed to make the wave spawn only after all the last wave enemies are destroyed.

Woah this is amazing! Managed to get to the second homing bomb boss. Got a score of 13406. Really good work, had a lot of fun and it had some amazing ideas! Loved the laser gate with turrets.

1 Like

Great game. Really fun progression. and great combination of sound and music.

1 Like

Such a great game man! And definitely challenging!
Got 3019 score!
Keep it up.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms