My landscape practice

I’ve been working on this landscape few days now. Every day a bit. I’m having fun with this and learning a lot. Trying to improve the skills I learned. I enjoy the Low Poly style but I need your opinion guys.

If there is any suggestion or advice please let me know.
This is too much.

Thanks a lot. Have a wonderful day.

7 Likes

This looks so cool! Definitely better, now you got all the bare ground broken up by littered rocks and whatnot.

Very nice!

2 Likes

I love the idea of low-poly environments, so this immediately stood out to me. On top of that, you were very smart with the colors you chose, making this a beautiful, vivid and fun scene to look at. If you know how to code, id try turning this into a game of some sort(a small one, just to further bring the environment to life), the environment really fits an adventure game in my eyes. Awesome work!

3 Likes

Thank you. Still I want to include some grass in there too. But that comes a bit later on.

3 Likes

Thank you. I don’t know how to code yet unfortunately. However, I will definitely look into coding down the future. For now I’m just into the modeling part. But definitely got some ideas for smaller games.

5 Likes

Sounds great, looks like you have the modeling part down, can’t wait to see what you build in the future!

5 Likes

Privacy & Terms