My Goblin mage

Hi guys! I am trying to sculpt mystery mage goblin (I’m planning sculpt whole body too!). Here is my progress I’ve made so far. I hope you like it :smiley:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums @KLImage I’m really liking your Goblin Mage, as he’s looking good from all angles. :slight_smile: I look forward to seeing how you progress as you continue to work on him.

2 Likes

Thank You, I am doing my best!

If I were to criticize anything, it would be how small and human his mouth looks, especially in contrast to the how large/long the bottom of his face is. Also the cranium seems all too human and large for a creature not exactly renowned for its smarts. It might be a good idea to use something established like Warhammer as reference to make him more goblin-y.

Looks good otherwise, hope you give him a body too. And congrats on starting your 3D journey here.

1 Like

@king_julien thank you very much for your criticizm! According to your tips i increased size of the mouth and decreased size of the cranium. I also made litte shorter face and now it looks much more like a goblin!

Now I have two versions of goblin. One is 100% goblin (propably warrior or rouge) and second one is goblin with some mutations that make him more smart. Propably i will do two goblins - one mage goblin and second one warrior goblin.

1 Like

Cool, you now have ideas for two characters! It looks like a big step in the right direction. Don’t be afraid to be bold and exaggerate the features. If you go to a site like Artstation and search for goblins, you’ll see how crazy people can get with it! :smiley:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms