My Goal is to become A Narrative Designer

I decided today that my goal is to apply for Obsidian Entertainment’s Summer Internship program for 2023 as a Narrative Design Intern. I’ll keep this thread updated!

Cheers,
Tele

2 Likes

My specialization statement (lecture 10) :slight_smile:
I am a narrative designer fluent in the arts of engaging and emotionally driven storytelling.

2 Likes

Honestly not really sure if I’ve chosen the correct specialization. After further thinking about the brand I want to develop for my career path, I really enjoy the coding aspects of the work I’ve been learning. I am not sure how much coding takes place in Narrative Design, but will have to update this thread later on with a better, more thought out specialization statement. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Best of luck with your goal and do keep us updated :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! I really appreciate it :smiley:

I am torn though- I think I really would rather focus on programming than Narrative Design. I guess that the bottom line, what I know for SURE is that I want to work with Unreal Engine. I’ve been looking at some companies that work with Unreal Engine in specific and there are actually a lot.

So far, my two dream jobs are with Obsidian Ent. and with the legends at Epic Games themselves.

Thanks again! Will definitely keep this thread up to date.
Cheers,
Tele

Privacy & Terms