My first "Pretty Corner"

Hi guys!
I just joined the UNITY RPG course. I was working on my own RPG game, and when I saw this course in Udemy, I knew I had to enroll to improve my skills. I would like to share how my first level is looking so far. This is my first game. I’m working on my “pretty corner.” I’m going for a little different RPG game, where the camera is closer to the player, there is more action/combat, and it’s more “platform” looking. About the style, I like the low poly cartoonish style.
Hope you like it. Any feedback/suggestions are welcome:

Game Level from above.

Here is where the level start.

Some interesting spots to explore.

15 Likes

super impressive. well done.

1 Like

@restlessdan thanks so much!

Very nice!

1 Like

Wow… just… Wow

1 Like

@Anthony_Juarez @alxcancado thanks so much :slight_smile:

Nice Job. And for the other 10 characters nice work.

2 Likes

Awesome, original work!

1 Like

Thanks so much @ben! I’m working on my enemies now… I will be posting some updates soon!!

1 Like

Awsome!!! I really love low poly cartoonish style. Did you designed this level in Unity?

@coradesque thanks! yes, I designed the level in Unity using the ProBuilder asset from the store.

Could you share with us the asset store link to this tool?

Yes, no problem https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/3558

1 Like

Amazing Style and work. Thanks for inspiring :slight_smile:

really impressed with this work. You are doing some great work it looks beautiful really unique art style and set up. Thank you for sharing!

Thank you guys @Manu_Scheller @Ryan_Crappa I’m glad you like it. I have been working on optimizing the game for mobile so I had to start from scratch again, I committed so many mistakes the game was crashing on my iPhone. I hope I can post something soon, I have been so busy with my “real” work I haven’t been able to dedicate time to my game…

1 Like

Sounds good, If you need anyone to do some testing on android or someone who has an active Android dev account to publish a version of your game on that side of things just let me know and we can chat privatly about that as well.

what a great work!

Privacy & Terms