My First Block Breaker Game BitHacker

Hello everybody! My name is Eli. I’m taking the Udemy course on making a 2d games, and I just finished my first one. I call it BitHacker. Here’s a video of it:

If you’d like to play it, go to https://sharemygame.com/@eliaxelang007/bithacker

3 Likes

This is the most original block breaker game I’ve played in this site!

I loved how the game is not just about hitting the ball with the paddle but also about the dash ability, I would say mainly about the dash ability, it gives huge depth with a very simple mechanic, it’s also amazing how you incorporated the entire UI into other elements, the screen is completely clean, that’s simply fantastic.

The only downside, the tutorial, it’s way too long and way too hard to read because I either follow the ball or the read the text, can’t do both at the same time, other than that, I think you could even sell this, it’s really, really fun.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback! I’ll try to make the tutorial easier to read.
Right now I’m adding a leader board system so that you can show how many points you earned.

1 Like

This is actually pretty awesome! I love how the dash feature acts both as a game play mechanic and a way to fix the ‘infinite loop’ problem.

I agree with Yee! This is a really unique game. Congrats man!

Thanks everyone! I’m almost done with the leader boards and the tutorial, so I’ll be updating it soon.

2 Likes

It’s updated!

The leader board doesn’t work in my online build.

I subscribe too. Original and neat design with fun mechanics.

Thanks! I’d actually like to remake the game to refine the mechanics.

1 Like

Refining is good, yet I don’t believe really necessary. In any case, post the update when you remade it. I would like to see it.

Sure, I’ll keep you posted.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms