My First 3D Model : Well

Hello There guys,
So I was following the 3D modelling course by the GameDev team in udemy and I really like it. First of all, I would like to say Thank you to the lectures for providing us with this amazing content to learn. I created the 3D well and it is my first ever 3D model. So I would like to have some feedback regarding that and things that I need to get improved. It is a bit like, not really like in the lecture video. How can I improve that? Hope to get some answers and feedback regarding the model. Thank you!!!

3 Likes

Welcome to this site.

Good to hear you are enjoying the course.

For a first ever model it is great. Of course, there is lots that can be done better, but you are at the beginning so keep on learning.

One item that we can see is that your roof tiles have no thickness. They are planes of no third dimension.

When making real world things always bear in mind how they are constructed, wherever possible use references. Look up how clay tiles are laid, that sort of thing. That is not so much a Blender specific skill as all life and art.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the reply. Now I got the idea. I forgot to give a thickness to tiles and yeah I’ll try to think with a real-life situation. Again thank you very much. :grinning:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms