My final version of Zombie Runner

Hello everybody!

Wow, I finished the course! It took me quite a while to get through all of the sections and to do all of the challenges, but I managed and man I am proud with myself!

I would like to thank GameDev.tv team for the AWESOME course that I really really enjoyed.

Now my version of the Zombie Runner game is only a couple of game moments and a couple of minutes.
I have added a couple of things of my own on top of the course assignments but didn’t really go in-depth with level design and such, because I really look forward to starting the RPG course.

Here is a link to the video:

If you guys have any feedback or questions about this prototype - fire away, I’d be happy to chat!
Cheers!

4 Likes

Congratulations on finishing the course!

Your game looks great, I would love to play it. From what I saw the game works as it should, my only suggestion would be to add a light to those fires, to make them a little more realistic.

Have a lot of fun with the RPG course, I really suggest you take notes because Rick and Sam give so much wisdom there, it’s insane, when I took that course I already had like 4 or 5 years making games, yet they completely changed my view on how to make games. Rick and Sam are the best.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms