My experience with math

Hello my name is Alonso. I absolutely 100% LOVE programming stuff. I actually feel happy by doing it… then math… Don’t misuderstand me please I do not want to be the pesimistic dude in here, but, for me, math its only frustration and desperation. I am trying to major a systems engeeniering career and I already got hit by the math wall. The topics for the career are Discrete Mathematics, calculus and another 2 or 3. I just don’t get it, I just can’t understand a thing… however, here I am with all my love and good vibes trying to keep goin on this. Well, my apologies. It is just my experience with math.

2 Likes

Hey Alonso! I totally get where you’re coming from. Math can be tricky, but it’s a crucial part of engineering. Don’t let it get you down! Try breaking down the concepts into smaller, manageable chunks, and seek extra resources like online tutorials or study groups. And remember, practice makes perfect! Keep persevering, and you’ll get there.By the way, are there any HR workers? I recently read this article about the HR profession at Bachelor's in Human Resource Management: The Definitive Guide (2024 Updated), and I want to become one. Do you have any tips for a beginner like me?

1 Like

Thanks for your kind words!!

1 Like

Privacy & Terms