My Escape Game

Finished the BuildingEscape section and decided to put my new knowledge to the test. I learned a bunch of things while making this small project.
I originally wanted to make something similar to this, but lacked the proper knowledge to do it right. Now thanks to the course I was able to know how to do it and expand on it a bit further.

I’ll be working on this project from time to time, as well as expanding it. For now I only have a prototype/tutorial level.

Make sure to check out the video description for some details on what assets I used!

I’ll be posting the game itself for you to download and play once I make some small adjustments. In the meantime, I’d be glad if you could point out any errors or details you noticed about the game in the video that I should adjust.

Anyway, now for the next section of the course!

Edit:
Here’s the game for anyone who wants to try it out https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5kCsibWzC2aT0xIRDBrVnlPTFE/view?usp=sharing

2 Likes

awesome!
Obvious shout out to portal, but not in a bad way!

1 Like

Added a link to the game for anyone who wants to try it out for themselves.
I need to look up some docs and tutorials on lighting in UE4. That’s what I’ve been struggling with the most. You’ll notice the lighting being off on some places.

Privacy & Terms