My Dragon currently on multi res of 3 going to 4!

I think it’s pretty great, I think i definitely put too much detail in for 3 subdivisions.

8 Likes

WOW!!! What more can I say, as the details are what’s making it look great!! :+1:

2 Likes

the stylization on this is so awesome to see, please show us more as you complete it!

2 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

Looking very good. Extra multi res levels may begin to stress the hardware!

1 Like

Thanks for all the nice comments!. Anyways, I am having an issue that i just cannot solve. On 4 levels, Some parts of the model get this thin super long and weird bits of geometry poking out as you can see in the image, on the neck and hand. I’ve tried smoothing them out and using other brushes to get rid of the geometry but nothing is working. I’ve talked with other experienced blender users and they suggested some things to do but they didn’t work out either. I’ve had the problem for 2 days now and i’m getting really annoyed because i’m so close to the really cool part. Perhaps someone on here knows how to fix this issue? Thanks! :grinning:

1 Like

With multi-res, it can happen!

Basically, some vertices are not in sync anymore.
But difficult to spot. It depends also on which level of the multi-res it happens.

Depending on your goal if you need a high and low poly model!?

You could apply multi-res and fix the problem. Make a backup before you do, which can give you a low poly model.

Go a level of detail back, and re-model.

Also switch off other modifiers (mirror …), because somewhere in the process Blender has assigned vertices to be handled differently

3 Likes

Privacy & Terms