My "Dragon" 3DModel

Hello everyone!

Below is a picture of the 3d model that I have created following this course.

I’ve taken some liberties, I hope you like it and any feedback is more than welcome.

Also, I like to accompany all my creations with a little story, to give more background to the models.

Thank you for watching my model and reading my mini story.

There is a theory, that in the lands in between, where no one lives anymore, there is a creature that only the Dabbern nomads have managed to master.

It has been centuries since the last creature was sighted and since then, it has been considered a myth. Some say it is a dragon, others say it is a horse, but the Dabbern call it Drahorn.

For years explorers have been trying to find one. It is said that in the Nicoldian court the king pays a huge sum of money if someone brings him a live Drahorn. But since the collapse of the ancient societies over a thousand years ago, no one has managed to spot a Drahorn beyond the drawings in encyclopaedias.

Will you be the one to find the legendary animal gaining fame throughout the known land? Maybe…

4 Likes

Very nice Drahorn!

Great bushes, columns, ground too for the setting of the scene.

The Drahorn is a bit small in the image so we do not get a full benefit of the work on it. The objects in it’s world give the impression of a pony sized animal? Not ‘wrong’ but was that the intent? A background, or suitable hdri, would add to the overall scene.

2 Likes

Tanks for your answer!

There is a video I made for youtube, I don´t know if I can put the link here. The image is a Screenshot of the video, thats why you can´t see the model in all its glory.

2 Likes

Love the story behind the scene!
Great looking Drahorn!The grass,ground and the old columns looks amazing.
Amazing job.

2 Likes

Yes, YouTube links are fine here.

2 Likes

So, as asked, here is the link to the video I made: https://youtu.be/nnRRJBZAVYI

Also, a new render of the model but this time near:

Thanks for all the coments and feedback.

2 Likes

The close up render looks much cooler.And nice animation.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms