I’m on the “Adding Torque” lecture and have followed the coding instructions carefully instructions but the PC marble isn’t responding to player inputs. I’ve gone back through a few lectures to make sure I didn’t miss anything and aside from using a different version of Unreal (4.25.0) than the lecture set I think it’s all correct.
I had started on this project once before but had to stop for a long while, so I restarted this from scratch rather than pickup where I left off on the old project. I think I remember running into a similar issue back then but I was able to fix and move on then. I don’t remember what it was that I needed to do at the time. I booted up the old project to compare with, but now its PC marble also isn’t responding to inputs.
I’ve attached screenshots of the PC marble BP and the Project Settings>Input window, let me know if there’s anything else that would help identify the problem. (I know the Axis value on Torque Y is excessively high, at one point while debugging I tried adding a couple more 0s in case the scaling had changed somehow. The marble shooting off into the distance would have been enough to tell me I just had the numbers too low somehow).