My Crypt Raider Layout

It’s pretty rough looking and a little ambitious but I want to try to make a little First person puzzle-platformer mini game out of the base elements that are going to be worked on for this section. Tried to apply the Nintendo style of design by introducing the concepts and building up to the twists and conclusions of the ideas within the level.

the beginning got cut off but its basically just a door that you have to open by placing an object on a pressure plate.

It was hard for me to conceptualize 3D spaces with just a top down view on paper so I included “2D views” to better convey certain set ups that wouldn’t translate well to just the top down view. I’m thinking of including some moving vertical pillars since were going to be taught how to make a “mover class”.

2 Likes

The contrast on your scan needs to come up a bit but your description sounds awesome. Its a lot ambitious for this project but sounds do-able. How far did you get with this? Even if you have to iterate on the design a few times to trim it down, this sounds great. I want to see it.

Privacy & Terms