My Completed Anime Character

Here’s how my first anime character ended up. Overall, I’m quite happy with the result. I think I’ll definitely take up the final challenge now of creating my own character from the beginning, this time. Thanks for guiding us through this process, Grant!

6 Likes

The character looks great! I am especially impressed by the little details like how her fingers are well posed. The fingers wrapped around the lance look really good. I like the way her hair falls around her face. Great job!

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! I’m glad you noticed the small details. I tried to copy Grant’s model as closely as possible for this project.

1 Like

Great result and now going through again with a new character of your own is a good plan!

Welcome to this site.
Take some time to look around and take part, support, and encourage other students.

1 Like

Thank you! I just finished sculpting the face and neck on my second attempt, so I’ll see how I can make it different as I move on to the next stages. And I’ll be sure to take a look around the forums and participate, too.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms