My Company

Hello! I am Kaushal. I am a Unreal Developer. Recently, I have opened my new Game Development Studio. I have 6 members working. My Team includes a Game Developer(Me), Concept Artist Company(Partnering), 2 Game Testers, Finance Manager and a Music Producer. And, I have 3 Partnering Studios, 2Pi Interactive, Go Live Games and GamerLance Studios and even have 2 Publishers who are active. Well, I have gone through Ups and Downs, but it is common. Just to inform, I am sharing my short expirience in Opening my Studio. We are starting work from next year. Thank You Gamedev.tv for inspiring me, Thank You!

1 Like

Congrats on your studio! :partying_face:

1 Like

Coworking space was relatively easy to use, especially in the game-producing business. The gaming industry is slowly but surely going to take over other businesses. In 2021 this industry made as much money as the music and movie industries at the same place. Let’s be honest now. Who doesn’t play a video game these days? Even my grandpa plays some on his phone. Video games are just another way of having fun and being entertained. Some say that it’s a waste of time and money. I personally think this is the best time to invest money in this industry.

Privacy & Terms