My busy street scene for those who want to check out

Hi there! I am back on the community page, uploading my first scene after a few days of working on it. For those who need inspiration or just want to see others’ works, here is my first street scene. It kept me busy for some time so I am relieved to finally being able to finish it. I hope you like it!

If you are interested in my process, you can find it here:

First I started by building a car prefab. Then I built a person (after some time, decided that I would create a “child and parent prefab” too), 2 kinds of trees, and 4 different kinds of buildings as separate prefabs. After that, I created the road and put the trees in place. Later, I put groups of people walking on the pavement. Finally, I adjusted the buildings and the cars. The scene was finally complete.

I would really like to receive any comments if you have any. Feel free to give any advice!
Thank you for reading my post, I’m looking forward to seeing your works as well.
~Sena

12 Likes

Great Scene…Mine was a lot boring with only a weird looking tank and a tree…
It is wonderful to see other people with a lot more energy and enthusiasm than me.
You should probably add some color to make this scene even more beautiful.
Best of luck for future games
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey Mehtab! Thank you for your kind comments :smile: It made me very happy to receive your reply.
Yes, you are right. I think adding color would make this scene more… like a scene :laughing:
I wish the best of luck to you, too, in your future projects :smile:

Amazing scene! It is amazing! I could never put that much time and enthusiasm into making that. Wow!

1 Like

Hey @Brennan_Reinhard ! Thank you so much! I believe I can qualify as a perfectionist :joy:

1 Like

impressive!

1 Like

Thanks @Kirk_MacRae! :smile:

Wow, that is awesome! Did you build all that with just the basic blocks, cylinders etc. that show up under the 3D model?

1 Like

@inversion Yess! I spent so much time though :joy:

1 Like

sweet. hi, im new, day one. great work buddy. nice to see what is possible.

1 Like

Welcome @StuC! Great to see new people joining this community! Thank you for your comment. You can be sure that anything is possible with Unity :grin:

thats great, im going to keep an eye on you bro. im a bit of an artist myself. its going to be good to bounce ideas around. im not putting too much time into this exercise myself as my time is limited, my daughter will be back from school soon.

1 Like

this is insane man. liked ur creativity on it’s highest peak.

2 Likes

Nice! Looks great

1 Like

Now THIS is sheer skill right there. I am in love with the amount of detail, style, and character put into this tiny scene. Very gorgeous, amazing job dude!

1 Like

Privacy & Terms