My Bull Cow Game with a difficulty selection feature

I made my game have a difficulty selection “screen”. It was tricky at first until I realized that I really over complicating things, after that I got it to work just the way I wanted it to.

Try it out. feed back is welcome.

P.s. you will probably notice that the art looks more like a moose and pig, but I was just having to much fun.

FBullCowGame.zip (4.3 KB)

Hi there. I had an opportunity to mess around with your game.

Overall, really solid stuff. I think it was very clever how you set up difficulty selection option.

Here are a few pieces of feedback that might be helpful.

1. The game is generally a bit wordy. For instance, why have the user enter a ‘1’ for the easiest difficulty when the number of letters of the isogram is ‘3’? It adds another layer of things you have to explain rather than simplifying it a bit for the user. Also no need to repeat “Guess the X letter isogram” for each try.

2. The difficulty selector breaks when you type in special characters. For instance, when I type in “1.02” as a difficulty, the game immediately ends.

Again, great work here. Thought you did a really solid job with your game. I’d appreciate any feedback on my game as well. I’ll be posting shortly.

Privacy & Terms