My Building Escape game

Hello, I finished the Building Escape section, and I wanted to add more to it.
Here is what I have done:

• Flashlight. Can be turned on and off. It also has battery life, so when the battery is drained, the flashlight will turn off.
  • A flashlight model I made, which follows the camera.
  • Modified the Grabber code so it feels better.
    Example, before when you grabbed something, it would grab it and have it at the reach distance. That means if I grabbed it close to a wall, it would push against very hard, depending on the reach distance, it could even go through the collider.
    So I made a change where the reach distance would change based on the HitResult.Distance, and I made a max reach which acts as the grab length. So after the changes, it wouldn’t push against something if I grabbed it close to something.

I also made it so the objects is being grabbed at the point where the trace hits, so it is even more smoother.

I know it is not much and I could have made more, such as an objective list and a ending screen. I may do it later on and make improvements to it :slight_smile:
When the flashlight battery is drained, you will basically not be able to see anything :stuck_out_tongue: Which will make it hard to find the items you need :slight_smile:

Here’s a video of it Video The audio is very low, so you may have to turn it way up.
It was fun to make :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The entire time I was expecting something to pop out :ghost:

Cool!

You should think about adding some creepy ambient audio. :slight_smile:

Privacy & Terms