My BlockBreaker Game: Gates of Heaven

Here is the link to my game:

http://www.sharemygame.com/share/737c9c67-090a-496b-a344-c5220045dc94

I will also be uploading a revised version of it shortly where you don’t have to go back to start if you die.

1 Like

I like the background and name, has a nice feel. I would like to hear background music. The game played well, but for some reason my mouse pointer was offset from my paddle. Well done.:grinning:

Thanks for your feedback. I do plan to do some tweaking later on and spruce it up some more. I know what you mean about the mouse being a little off for some reason. So far I haven’t been able to figure out why. I need to look into that further. My grandson, who is 17 and also into game programming, helped me last night to make it where when you die on a certain level, it won’t take you all the way back and make you have to start over at level one. Afterwards, I tried to rebuild it so I could upload it to sharemygame but, for some reason, it wouldn’t complete the rebuild. I’m not sure why. I’m going to try it again today. Were you able to get to make through all four levels? The last level has two balls.

Privacy & Terms