5 Likes

With eyes

2 Likes

Bunny looks great, but creepy. Makes me think of Resident Evil virus
 lol

2 Likes

haha why creepy?.. I didn’t play that game :thinking:

1 Like

I see lady bunny when I look at those eyes, and the shape of the head, really nice screenshots :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No? Let me show you:

It’s actually not just a game, but a movie. I highly recommend it. I enjoyed all of them. They give good ideas for how to pervert your creations :slight_smile: The virus gives steroid-like strength to the “thing” afflicted. It’s pretty cool, actually. I was a little freaked out by your bunny. With the hair, I agree with Rob: I see lady bunny, too. If hairless
 oh, my :open_mouth: – scary.

Just to note, I like weird things! I hope you don’t think that this is, by any means, a way to discourage you! I imagine you made your bunny like this by design, so I wondered where you got the inspiration from. No offense meant!

1 Like

@Rob I am glad you like it! Thank you :slight_smile: Oh yesss it is a girl
 just strong one :wink:

1 Like

"LucicityOfPower :joy: ummm 
 I changed the body shape a bit so isn’t so muscular with fur now. Btw Resident Evil it was a series of Japanese games and later movies based on them. Thanks I will watch it one day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, you’re 100% right. It was a game before it became a movie, although I constantly seem to be ignoring this fact because I was traumatized by the game when I played it on PS1 as a child, haha, and never took to the games.

In any case, awesome rabbit :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you! I learned a lot from doing it!
No worries
 you didn’t offend me or my bunny in any way and I also like weird things :grin:

1 Like

The “problem” (relative since it’s art) with the eyes is just that the Iris is too light colored(almost white?) which makes it look weird I guess :smile:
The pulpil needs to be scaled down a little too maybe?

Sugestion if you really want a light colored eye!

But the model itself is fabulous, the shape of the head and the eyes, and when I saw those muscles I laughed! But then I looked a second time and said “Wow this is amazing!” :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks!! I will experiment with the eyes then and see what looks best :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks good to me. Try pulling the corners of the eyelids a bit closer to the eye ball.

1 Like

I swear I started sculpting my bunny’s arms before I saw your bunny’s arms

He doesn’t like to show off or anything

That’s why he lets his fur grow out.

2 Likes

haha here he looks soo innocent
 but this bicep wow definitely more beefy then my girl :joy:

Privacy & Terms