Muzzle flash

I set up the muzzle flash just like the video, however my flash is considerably larger than that of the video and it seems to fire 3 times with one click. The flash itself seems to lag and be about a foot away if i move too.

1 Like

I figured out the muzzle flash follow issue… I created a spawn emitter attached and put the burst point as the attach to component. kept everything else default.
Capture

still not too sure why it does the animation 3 times every click…

2 Likes

Figured out the animation too, it seems like that animation itself is 3 shots, I dont see any other muzzle flashes in Belica, so I might just grab a different muzzle flash somewhere else.

I have one of those muzzle with a “_small” as suffix. That is like the one in the video.

Open up the BelicaMuzzle FX and click on spawn for each effect (ie. flare, airglow, muzzleflame, etc). Look on the detail section for the spawn and find Burst List. You’ll probably see an Index 0, 1, and 2. Delete index 1 and 2 so that just Index 0 remains. Now your effect will shoot just once per trigger pull.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms