Multiple Sound Setup

In case you haven’t seen my posts from previous videos, I have two completely different levels, so you can really see how multiple sounds come into play.

Level 1 is a police car driving on the road that has to evade metal walls in the middle of the street. The sirens start and stop when the car moves forward or stops moving forward. There’s a car crash sound with breaking glass when it hits a wall, and a goal sound for reaching the red goal.

Level 2 is a helicopter flying around a grassy area surrounded by trees. Since rotors are always moving, they do not stop, but they also don’t start until I press the up arrow for the helicopter to move forward. When it crashes into the trees, there’s a different sound made, and when the goal is reached the goal sound remains the same as in Level 1.

In addition, I adjusted the Invoke() delays to the length of the crash sounds so they can play fully, otherwise they get cut off. Finally, to make make my mini-game feel more complete, I added a simple win screen with a sound that plays immediately upon loading. I’m very happy with the progress I’m making. Hope you notice it if you’ve been following the videos at the same pace.

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms