More Mirrors: unable to delete half the object, only deleting faces in view

When selecting the faces at about 5 mins in and hitting delete, it’s only deleting the faces facing me. When I rotate my object the side and back faces are still there. I’m in faces mode and wireframe like in the video so I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong??

Guessing in the dark with no image to see, Are you selecting without X-ray on or in full wireframe? As otherwise vertices behind the visible mesh can not be selected.

General Q&A note
Help us all to help you.
Please give full screenshots with any questions. With the relevant panels open.
Also, include the lecture time and name/number that is relevant to the problem/issue.
The screenshot can be done by Blender itself, via the ‘Window’ menu bar top left hand side.
On that menu drop down is ‘save screenshot’.
Close ups additionally where they help.

2 Likes

Hi, I had xray on and was in wireframe as well and it wasn’t working. I’d closed blender since posting my ask and when i reopened it after reading your message to try again it seems to be working now? I’m really not sure what i was doing wrong the first time, i rewound the video and followed it step by step earlier. And just now did it from memory so i know I was pushing all the right buttons lol

in the future i’ll remember to include screenshots! i posted my question from my tablet earlier and didn’t have access to the blender screen, sorry about that. thanks for telling me how to get screenshots within the program! and thanks for such a quick reply too!

1 Like

Good to hear it is all resolved.
Happy Blendering!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms