Moon - My take on Project Boost!

Hellos guys! Just finished my take of project boost! It’s called Moon!
It has it’s own gravity system and more than 30 levels! Hope you guys like it!

Click to play it here! It’s a web based game so no downloads required!

If your browser does not support webGL 2 you might see the game a little different from the screenshots and trailer.

How difficult did you find the game to be?

6 Likes

Woah you made 30 levels!! that’s incredible!

1 Like

Yeah, I even surprised myself, the original idea was to make 20 levels, but I had so much extra time thanks to being truly organized that I was able to spend more time making levels and I even published the game two days earlier of what was originally planned, and for the first time for myself, with a nice looking itch page.

Terminal Hacker/Drone Eats taught me a huge lesson which I used in this project.

• Be as organized as possible.
  • Don’t add things just for the sake of adding things. Play with the main mechanic first and make it fun by itself, adding more stuff doesn’t make something more fun, something Rick keeps saying that I finally understood.
  • Don’t forget to have fun developing games!

Thank you Yee i watched your moon trailer. and played your game, love the art work and the music and sound effects works well together.I also liked the feel of the game.

1 Like

Thanks for playing! Glad you enjoyed the game!

Hey, I liked your gravity system, it’s very creative. The art and music are charming as well!

1 Like

Thanks! Glad you liked the game. :smile:

This game is crazy cute n.n
I really like the atmosphere and the mechanics. Nice work!

1 Like

Thanks for trying out my game! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi, Just ran into your Itchio page, checking this and your golf out, very well done. You art style also is pretty great!

1 Like

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed them!

This is incredible! I love the transition between levels! Well done on making such a fun game!

1 Like

Really cool Yee ! really fun to play and looks great

1 Like

@XtremeJam87 Thanks! Sorry for the late response, I think I didn’t get the notification.

@louise_collins Glad you enjoyed it! :smiley:

Privacy & Terms